Chicken breast omelet, simple, nutritious and filling recipe, easy to make. Simple omelette stuffed with chicken breast, the perfect recipe for a quick and satisfying meal. How to make an omelette stuffed with chicken breast.
I had made some chicken soup the other day. I woke up at dawn, got to work, and by morning, the triumphant, greasy, golden throne was on the stove. We like it to be clear, we don’t leave vegetables or meat in it. But I had also chosen some extra vegetables and meat. How can I reuse it? The first thought was a delicious beef salad but as it was breakfast time, I stopped a bit of chicken to make some chicken breast omelette, only good to saturate us and start a new day happy and well fed.
Frankly, if you are in a hurry, you can do the same with the ham omelet, slice the thin breast and incorporate it into the omelet. But I thought I’d do it differently this time. The recipe requires a little more preparation time but is worth it from time to time, at least for the sake of variation and especially on lighter mornings. Another advantage of this type of recipe is that it allows the creative reuse of leftover steak or grill that otherwise would not be consumed but now acquires a new taste and become appetizing again.Print
Chicken Omelet Recipes Easy
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 ounces of leftover chicken
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2 ounces of shredded mozzarella
- Heat a cast iron skillet and add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Add leftover chicken and start frying it.
- Season the meat with paprika powder, dried basil, and garlic powder.
- Add spring onion for freshness and color.
- Make the omelet and spread it on a cutting board. Put the cooked chicken on it. Top with mozzarella.
- Roll the omelet and slice it in halves.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 578kcal
- Fat: 57g
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: chicken omelet recipes